Tuesday, June 17, 2008

General Information

I am a semi-retired medical transcriptionist. I have worked over 30 years in various offices and for the past 15 years have worked from home. I have extensive experience in Medical (Psychological) transcription. I have also worked in sales for FARS, an electronic check recovery system, Access Integrated Networks - a telephone service provider, and Bell-South - another telephone service provider.

RATES FOR MICROCASSETTE TAPES:
I will gladly accept your microcassette transcription tapes. You will need to mail or Fed Ex or UPS those to me. The fee for transcribing microcassette tapes is $0.25 per line. You are billed by the line according to the number of lines shown in the Word Document details.

I am also happy to transcribe your audio mp3 files. Simply e-mail the mp3 file to me at jtadams44@gmail.com.

RATES FOR AUDIO FILES (mp3):
The rate for one person speaking on an audio file is $1 per minute of recording. If two people are speaking, the rate is $1.50 per minute of recording. If there are more than 2 people on the recording, the rate is $2 per minute of recording.

NOTICE: There is a $15 minimum for transcription of any kind.

1 comment:

Charly Leetham said...

Way to go Joan! Congratulations on the new service, I will be sure to promote it for you.